WestNIC provides free dedicated security certificates in various packages: ePRO (web hosting), premium reseller and SD (semi-dedicated) packages. At this moment (2018) we install free Lifetime SSLs from Let's Encrypt Authority. SSL is valid for 3 months, however, renewals are automatic and free of charge. SSL will never expire. Example of live LEA SSL: https://my.westnic.net (grade: A+)
You can also purchase commercial grade SSL from Comodo, Geotrust or Thawte:
PositiveSSL (Comodo): $9.95 per year.
RapidSSL (Geotrust): $19.95 per year.
Thawte SSL: $39.95 per year.
You can order your dedicated 256-bit SSL here: https://billing.westnic.net/order.php?step=0&productGroup=16
Please note: each dedicated security certificate (SSL) requires dedicated IP. We sell dedicated IP for $2.00/month: https://billing.westnic.net/order.php?step=0&productGroup=10
As soon as you place an order for dedicated security certificate, please submit support ticket to https://support.westnic.net with following information:
* a) Domain name for SSL renewal/installation (Domain name for SSL installation.
* b) Company name (commercial sites only) or Site Name (non-commercial sites)
* c) Full Name
* d) Full Address (including City, State/Province and postal code/index)
* e) Phone Number in following format: country code + city code + phone number. Example: +1 212 6711942
* f) Company Division (for example, "Sales" or "Support")
If you host your e-mail externally, we will also need the following:
- Temporary e-mail address (one of the following: admin[at]domain.com, webmaster[at]domain.com or hostmaster[at]domain.com)
- Access point where we can login and check e-mail box
WestNIC sells and then professionally installs dedicated Security Certificates since 2002. All SSLs have an "A+" grade.
Please note that SSL renewal is not an automatic process. All certificates have to be renewed manually via https://support.westnic.net